Key Benefits of working with Raymond James
Raymond James’ wealth management solutions are designed to provide personalised, tailored investment services to help your clients achieve their individual goals.
How we support you depends on how you decide to work with us. Whichever solution you choose, you can expect to benefit from:
- A genuine understanding of the challenges faced by you and your clients – We are fully equipped to offer solutions in a world where technology, products and regulation are constantly evolving. We also understand that as your goals change, the way you want to work with us might change too – that’s why you can move to a different solution if needed.
- Peace of mind – As part of the core Private Client Group of Raymond James Financial, Inc., we are part of a large, well-capitalised and conservative financial services firm.
- Our culture – At Raymond James we are people-driven, values-based and future-focused. Our culture is the foundation of our success and what differentiates us from the competition. Our emphasis on putting clients first, is at the core of our values.
Employed and self-employed wealth managers
As a valued member of the Raymond James team, you manage your client relationships and provide clients with personalised solutions that meet their individual needs.
- Our centralised oversight combined with research and technology solutions support you and your teams to deliver an excellent client experience and good client outcomes
- Branch supervision expertise to help you deliver your investment proposition in accordance with all regulatory and Raymond James requirements
- Branch compliance audits and desk-based monitoring
- Extensive compliance and regulatory guidance as provided on the Raymond James Portal
- Training and competency regime to ensure wealth managers are and remain competent as Certified Individuals
- Professional indemnity insurance cover
- Marketing and practice management support to help your business grow and thrive
Wealth management teams in our branches, as well as firms using our platform, have access to tools and resources including:
- High quality economic commentary as well as securities and fund research from multiple providers, including our in-house Raymond James and Charles Stanley research
- The ability to trade securities across all major markets, with no additional third-party broker fees for UK listed securities, achieving optimal prices for clients
- A full range of investments including securities, funds – onshore and offshore, ETFs and Investment Trusts
- Multiple tax wrappers including general investment accounts, ISAs, pensions and offshore bonds as well as corporate, trust and charity accounts
- Client reporting that meets FCA requirements for discretionary investment management, and online 24/7 access to holdings and transactions via Client Access
- Client Account Protection through our financially sound custodian (Pershing Securities Limited), with cash diversified across a number of banks
- CGIX CGT calculator provides what-if scenarios to minimise Capital Gains Tax liabilities
Our administration solutions include:
- New business processing
- In specie and cash transfers
- Dealing and settlement services
- Investment administration
- Fee processing
- Tax reporting
- Annual cost and charges statements
- Transaction reporting and 10% drop notifications
- Management information
- Data integration capability